Hello all!

Mortimer
15th February 2006, 15:00
I am Morten Jensen, and I live in east Norway near Oslo. I have been interested in ships as long as I can remember, especially Titanic and her sisters. My father have been working on ships for almost 40 years, and Norway have a big tradision with ships. The town I live in is also famous for whale-hunting.

I have just discovered this side, and so far I am very happy with it. I usually hang around the forum at Titanic Model and Research Assossiation, and some of my models can bee seen there.

Best regards to all,
Morten Jensen

tanker
15th February 2006, 15:10
Welcome aboard from Italy.
Gp

R58484956
15th February 2006, 15:12
Welcome Morten from the south of England, enjoy the site and all it has to offer.

ruud
15th February 2006, 15:30
Ahoy Morten,

Welcome aboard, enjoy yourself on this fine ship and her crew, as we do; looking forward to your postings.
From Holland

thunderd
15th February 2006, 22:31
You are very welcome here Morten and I hope you enjoy yourself.

billyboy
15th February 2006, 23:42
welcom aboard the "happy ship"" enjoy all we have on offer.

jim barnes
16th February 2006, 02:11
Welcome morten, time to hang around here now (*)) (Hippy)

tom nicholson
16th February 2006, 15:00
welcome to a great site.
cheers tom (*))

Black Sea Kid
19th February 2006, 17:52
Welcome Morten,

I am a relative newcomer to the “Seagoing Site” also, plenty of “swing that lamp” and green sea’s coming over the bow, but I have been logging in at least 10 times a day SHINC – gets right under your skin, so enjoy as much as I do.

Doing a lot of work with the Norwegians - great bunch to work with and also fantastic shipping tradition, not alot unlike the Brits, except the Norwegians managed to keep it going.

Best rgrds/BSK