Hello + a question

Shadelife
4th November 2012, 08:48
Hi,

My name is Dijon and i an new on this forum.
I live in netherland (IJmuiden) and im 28.

I ended up on this forum looking for a picture of the fishing vessel: IJM-206 (from the early 50's). The picture is on the forum, but when I want to see it, it says I don't have permission to view the category.

Can anyone tell me why? Thanks in advance, I would really love to have the picture of that ship.

Greetings

gdynia
4th November 2012, 08:57
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage

In answer to your question please find following

On top left of home page open user settings. Next open Subscribed threads also on left side of page. Next open Group Membership then you will see Fishing Forum which you enable

trotterdotpom
4th November 2012, 08:58
Welcome, Shadelife. You have to join the Fishing Section separately from the main section, not sure how - just check the site out.

Regards, John T

Shadelife
4th November 2012, 09:09
I can't thank you people enough, now I finally have the picture which completes my collection of these ships.

Pompeyfan
4th November 2012, 10:04
On behalf of the 'SN Moderating Team', welcome aboard Dijon.

Gulpers
4th November 2012, 10:21
Dijon,

Also on behalf of the SN Moderating Team, a warm welcome aboard from the Isle of Anglesey!
You will thoroughly enjoy your time on SN and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

Have a look at this (https://www.shipsnostalgia.com/showthread.php?t=39213) thread which explains how to access the Fishing Vessel Gallery. (Bounce)

billyboy
4th November 2012, 22:59
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer

R58484956
5th November 2012, 10:44
Greetings Dijon and welcome to SN. Bon voyage.