Hello & Trying to find old shipmate?

dugally
3rd February 2013, 10:02
Hi Just joined today, so hello everyone. I started my training for M.N.
in June 1953, when I left the Shetland Islands and joined the T.S.Dolphin in Leith. My first ship was the Rinaldo followed byPort Montreal;Baltic Fir; Baron elibank; Benalder;Benwyvis; Imperial Star;Brazil Star;Esso Westminster; M.V. Sussex;M.V, Nottingham,then my last home boat, the Rangitiki from June TO October 1959 The last time I saw my friend ,whom I would like to make contact with. His name is "Peter Crews" and he had a brother Jimmy also at sea, in the engine room, They came from Hastings in England.Would appreciate any information. Thanks, Dennis O'Dwyer

billyboy
3rd February 2013, 10:21
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer

Pompeyfan
3rd February 2013, 10:27
On behalf of the 'SN Moderating Team', welcome aboard Dennis, also from my former home of Auckland I see (Thumb)

Hopefully, someone will be able to help find your friends and other former shipmates.

Gulpers
3rd February 2013, 11:37
Dennis,

Also on behalf of the SN Moderators, a warm welcome aboard from the Isle of Anglesey - we guarantee you will thoroughly enjoy the SN experience!
You will certainly spark many happy memories when you have a chance to explore our threads and, who knows, you may even re-establish contact with Peter.
Good luck! (Thumb)