Hello, can you help?

Natasha King
1st March 2013, 17:27
This is a long shot however I'm searching for information about my grandfather, the ships he Captained and the routes taken. My father and grandmother where at sea with him in the mid to late 1950's on Bank Line ships in the South Pacific / Southern hemisphere. He died many years ago when my father was 16. He was Captain Frank Arthur King, I have heard stories from my father and grand mother ( now 99) but would love to know more. (Wave)

Gulpers
1st March 2013, 18:18
Natasha,

On behalf of the SN Moderators, a warm welcome aboard from the Isle of Anglesey.
I guarantee you will thoroughly enjoy the SN experience and I hope that someone will be able to help with your query in the meantime have a good look around.

Since we have many Bank Line members, it may be worth repeating your request in our Bank Line Forum. I also suggest that you use your Grandfather's name in the title. (Thumb)

GCarey
1st March 2013, 18:20
This is a long shot however I'm searching for information about my grandfather, the ships he Captained and the routes taken. My father and grandmother where at sea with him in the mid to late 1950's on Bank Line ships in the South Pacific / Southern hemisphere. He died many years ago when my father was 16. He was Captain Frank Arthur King, I have heard stories from my father and grand mother ( now 99) but would love to know more. (Wave)

I am sure you have already searched the WWW, but I found this link-

http://www.theshipslist.com/ships/lines/bank.shtml

gdynia
1st March 2013, 19:59
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage

Pompeyfan
1st March 2013, 20:15
Also on behalf of the 'SN Moderating Team', welcome aboard Natasha.

Hopefully, someone will help you find the information you are seeking.

billyboy
1st March 2013, 21:51
Welcome aboard from the Philippines. Enjoy all this great site has to offer

R58484956
2nd March 2013, 10:53
Greetings Natasha and welcome to SN. Bon voyage.