Sinking of the Koolama

cshortridge73
22nd March 2013, 17:19
A few days ago I posted an article the deadly Japanese air attack on Broome, Australia. Which some refer to it as Australia's Pearl Harbor. If you look at my blogs face page you'll see it listed [it is the one before this].

Well this article is what I call a "tag along" article, because it involves survivors from the Koolama's sinking. These very same survivors...which there were many....were picked up by flying boats and transport to Broome.....and low and behold they arrived just as the Japanese attack was in full attack mode.

If you are interested in giving this a go....just click HERE (http://navalmerchantshiparticles.blogspot.com/2013/03/sinking-of-koolama.html) for the link

ben27
23rd March 2013, 03:06
good day cshhrtridge.today.02:19.re:sinking of koolama,i cliked HERE,but the next thread informed me I could not wach,it said ,this page c'ant be displayed,i will try again later,have a good one ben27

bobw
23rd March 2013, 11:55
Contrary to what is written in the article, there were many Australian merchant ships sunk around the coast during World War 2 by Japanese submarines.

cshortridge73
23rd March 2013, 12:55
I checked out the "link" and it did work....so I don't know what the problem could be. Thanks for letting me know...