Hello

Dave Crolley
12th August 2013, 14:50
Hello everyone,
I'm Dave Crolley and I live on Merseyside and I'm interested in all shipping past and present concerning the River Mersey. I like Blue Star Line, Lamport & Holt and Booth Line and I'm a member of the World Ship Society.
Looking forward to browsing the site.
Regards
Dave

Gulpers
12th August 2013, 15:03
Dave,

On behalf of the SN Moderators, a warm welcome aboard from the Isle of Anglesey!
You will thoroughly enjoy your time on SN and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

robert the bruce
12th August 2013, 18:20
Dave,
You'll enjoy this site, it is really interesting. Like your interest in shipping. "Lamport and Holt." Liberty ship "Lassell" all the way to Montivideo, 64 Revs, 9 Knots. Oh! and all the way back.
Rob

Pompeyfan
12th August 2013, 18:32
Also on behalf of the 'SN Moderating Team', welcome aboard Dave.

Dave Crolley
12th August 2013, 19:27
Dave,

On behalf of the SN Moderators, a warm welcome aboard from the Isle of Anglesey!
You will thoroughly enjoy your time on SN and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

Hi Gulpers
Thanks for your welcome, it looks an interesting site.
Dave

Dave Crolley
12th August 2013, 19:29
Dave,
You'll enjoy this site, it is really interesting. Like your interest in shipping. "Lamport and Holt." Liberty ship "Lassell" all the way to Montivideo, 64 Revs, 9 Knots. Oh! and all the way back.
Rob

Sounds amazing trip, thanks. Dave

Dave Crolley
12th August 2013, 19:30
Also on behalf of the 'SN Moderating Team', welcome aboard Dave.

Thanks a lot.
Dave

billyboy
13th August 2013, 00:41
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer

Dave Crolley
13th August 2013, 09:41
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer

Greetings from Liverpool to The Philippines, I suspect the weather is better there than here.
Regards from a very rainy Liverpool
Dave

R58484956
13th August 2013, 10:00
Greetings Dave and welcome to SN. Bon voyage.