Hi Everyone

Monkey Hanger
20th September 2013, 05:57
I've been following Shipsnostalgia for about a year now and have finally decided to take the plunge and join in and add to some discussions.I spent all my time at sea with BP starting as an EA in South Shields in 1974 and leaving in the mass exodus in 1986.Some of you may be able to deduce my town of origin by my username,be assured I will not take any offence if it is referred to in any discussions,in fact I'm very proud of it.

Pompeyfan
20th September 2013, 08:39
On behalf of the 'SN Moderating Team', welcome aboard Monkey Hanger.

hawkey01
20th September 2013, 14:40
Monkey Hanger,

welcome to SN. Enjoy all we have to offer. Glad you have broken the ice and taken the plunge.

Hawkey01

R58484956
20th September 2013, 16:39
Greetings MH and welcome to SN. Bon voyage.

Erimus
20th September 2013, 16:44
Yes we even talk to Hartlepuddlians here so welcome.

geoff

Gulpers
20th September 2013, 19:08
MH,

Also on behalf of the SN Moderating Team, a warm welcome aboard from the Isle of Anglesey!
You seem to be settling in nicely so, enjoy your time on SN and have many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

KEITHMAR
20th September 2013, 23:42
Monkey Hanger . Whatever made you wait so long?Nerves. I bet. .....The deed is done now So Welcome Aboard Kind Regards KEITHMAR

billyboy
20th September 2013, 23:59
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer

retfordmackem
21st September 2013, 00:23
I've been following Shipsnostalgia for about a year now and have finally decided to take the plunge and join in and add to some discussions.I spent all my time at sea with BP starting as an EA in South Shields in 1974 and leaving in the mass exodus in 1986.Some of you may be able to deduce my town of origin by my username,be assured I will not take any offence if it is referred to in any discussions,in fact I'm very proud of it..
Welcome aboard pal you will enjoy the banter . I am a pit yacker Electrician from Shotton Colliery ,now ;living at RETFORD NOTTS .I used to live in Billingham at one time and worked at the 20"pipe mill at Hartlepool steelworks on Brenda Road. Retired now .
When I was a teenager we used to go to the dance hall up from the pool footy ground . Just cannot recall the name at present . Trouble with calling people monkey hangers there eventually used to be a reply of "Why ,is your mother missing " Were you aware of this ?. I was at sea with BP from early 1970 to mid 1974. Hope to read some good threads from you soon.