malcolm packer

malcolm packer
30th September 2013, 20:33
hi my name is malcolm i am from west wales formerly lived in kent i have just retired.I started work in 1962 at chatham dockyard as a yardcraft boy joining t.c.v.caldy also served on expeller( tug ),grapeshot(tug),kinloss (lifting craft)and mastiff(tug),all as a.b.Work for a short time with j.p.Knight aboard the tug keverne.I would dearly like to hear from anyone who served on any of these vessels between 1962_1969

Pompeyfan
30th September 2013, 20:39
On behalf of the 'SN Moderating Team', welcome aboard Malcolm.

Gulpers
30th September 2013, 20:54
Malcolm,

Also on behalf of the SN Moderators, a warm welcome aboard from the Isle of Anglesey - we guarantee you will thoroughly enjoy the SN experience!
You will certainly spark many happy memories when you have a chance to explore our threads and, who knows, you may even re-establish contact with old shipmates.
Good luck! (Thumb)

billyboy
30th September 2013, 22:31
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer

gdynia
1st October 2013, 08:07
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage

R58484956
1st October 2013, 12:05
Greetings Malcolm and welcome to SN. Bon voyage.

shoot999
17th January 2014, 14:47
hi my name is malcolm i am from west wales formerly lived in kent i have just retired.I started work in 1962 at chatham dockyard as a yardcraft boy joining t.c.v.caldy also served on expeller( tug ),grapeshot(tug),kinloss (lifting craft)and mastiff(tug),all as a.b.Work for a short time with j.p.Knight aboard the tug keverne.I would dearly like to hear from anyone who served on any of these vessels between 1962_1969

I was there from 66. Also joined Caldy as a boy. You may have noticed this site has a section dealing with PAS/RMAS. In addition there are a couple of RMAS sites on Facebook if you are interested.