"Mac" (Ken) McKenzie.

Philthechill
29th October 2013, 11:20
Phil Roe here, ex-Brocks/ACL.

Many of you Cunarders will be saddened to hear "Mac" has gone to his final dry-docking.

"Mac" told we Brock engineers, when he was Chief on "Causeway" and "Conveyor" of his many ventures in Cunard and especially his time on the "Mickey Mouse boats".

A cracking bloke.

RIP "Mac". Phil Roe.

R396040
29th October 2013, 21:01
Phil Roe here, ex-Brocks/ACL.

Many of you Cunarders will be saddened to hear "Mac" has gone to his final dry-docking.

"Mac" told we Brock engineers, when he was Chief on "Causeway" and "Conveyor" of his many ventures in Cunard and especially his time on the "Mickey Mouse boats".

A cracking bloke.

RIP "Mac". Phil Roe.

Hi Phil,

Just wondering if this was the same "Mac" I recall from my time on various Cunard cargo boats in the sixties. I was on most of them.
The guy I recall was a Scot with slight limp and he had been on Queens too. He was always just Mac to me ,my memories going a bit nowadays. I have a photo of him dancing with my wife on the Queen Mary on one of her last Atlantic crossings, we were all passengers (company rate).
I sailed with you on Atlantic Conveyor as P/CS in mid 1971
George Henderson

John Rogers
29th October 2013, 21:33
Rest In Peace Mac, didnt know Mac, however he is one of us. Smooth Sailing.

ben27
31st October 2013, 04:10
good day philthechill.sm.29oct.20:20.re:"mac"(ken)McKenzie.my condolences to his wife and family.thank you for posting regards ben27