Ss bengloe

Roger jamieson
11th November 2013, 15:52
Hi ship mates
I am new to this site
I am looking to see if I can find anything about Benline,s 1961 built ss bengloe as I was a deck boy on her last sail to Hong Kong back in 1978
I would like to find the ship crew list if possible
I have managed to get hold of a postcard photo of her but not much else would be great full for any info or pictures

R58484956
11th November 2013, 16:06
Greetings Roger and welcome to SN. Bon voyage.

Go to http://www.photoship.co.uk Old ship picture galleries (top left) "B" page 17 where there are 15 photos of Bengloe

john fraser
11th November 2013, 17:01
Hi ship mates
I am new to this site
I am looking to see if I can find anything about Benline,s 1961 built ss bengloe as I was a deck boy on her last sail to Hong Kong back in 1978
I would like to find the ship crew list if possible
I have managed to get hold of a postcard photo of her but not much else would be great full for any info or pictures

Roger. I was Chief Steward on her just before the scrapping voyage.Stood by her in Hull to learn a new Ch.Steward the company system. His name was Stan Brocklesby.The old man was Harry McIntosh. Martin Liddle could have been bosun but I can.t remember. I paid off on a Friday in Hull and was in Singapore 5 days later on the City of Edinburgh

fred henderson
11th November 2013, 17:14
A warm welcome to SN. I hope that you will fully enjoy the benefits of your membership by joining in the discussions on any topic that you find to be of interest to you.

If you go to our Cargo Ship Gallery and type Glengloe you will find 16 photographs of your ship

Pompeyfan
11th November 2013, 18:35
On behalf of the 'SN Moderating Team', welcome aboard Roger.

Gulpers
11th November 2013, 19:33
Roger,

Also on behalf of the SN Moderating Team, thanks for your introduction and a warm welcome aboard.
You will thoroughly enjoy your time on SN and will also get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

billyboy
12th November 2013, 01:59
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer