Northern Star/Ocean Monarch

Ronald Clayton
11th January 2014, 00:36
Hello, I've joined this site as I'm curious to receive information relevant to Cruises on the Northern Star and ocean Monarch during 1973.
I worked with and was part of the Ted Mulry Gang. I'm currently trying to complete a chronological listing of all days that were worked between 1972 and 2001.
I know we did a Cruise on the Ocean Monarch which departed late October 1973 and returned around Dec 2nd. 1973, this cruise took in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Vancouver and Honolulu as well as many other places. I would appreciate a comprehensive schedule for this Cruise. Also if you were Crew you'd remember the date of the Xmas Party at Circular Quay on Board the Ocean Monarch before it sailed back to Britain.
Earlier in 1973 we did 4 Cruises through the Pacific on the Northern Star, I would also appreciate details of these if possible. The crew would remember us as we used to lug the gear down and entertain the Crew on some days when we were in Port.
I hope I have placed this message in the right area, if not I do apologise.
Cheers Ron Clayton

hawkey01
11th January 2014, 13:31
Ron,

on behalf of the Moderating team welcome to SN. Enjoy all we have to offer.
I am sure there will be members who will come forward with info for you.

Hawkey01

Pompeyfan
11th January 2014, 13:47
Also on behalf of the 'SN Moderating Team', welcome aboard Ron.

Hopefuly, someone will be able to help with the information you are seeking. Good luck (Thumb)

R58484956
11th January 2014, 16:14
Greetings Ron and welcome to SN. Bon voyage.

billyboy
12th January 2014, 21:56
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer