Looking for info on EDs,IOMSPCo & others

kenw
24th April 2014, 17:12
Only just come across this site so will look around a bit. First thing I checked for was a ship called La Hacienda (served on her in the early 60's) but the one shown on here is not the one I was on, so will need to do a bit of digging

fred henderson
24th April 2014, 17:29
A warm welcome to SN. After you have explored the site I hope that you will fully enjoy the benefits of your membership by joining in the discussions on any topic that you find to be of interest to you.

Pompeyfan
24th April 2014, 18:23
Also on behalf of the 'SN Moderating Team', welcome aboard Ken.

cueball44
24th April 2014, 18:54
Only just come across this site so will look around a bit. First thing I checked for was a ship called La Hacienda (served on her in the early 60's) but the one shown on here is not the one I was on, so will need to do a bit of diggingIf it is the sister ship to La Chacra, then you will find it on "old ship picture galleries".

Gulpers
24th April 2014, 20:13
kenw,

Once again on behalf of the SN Moderating team, thanks for your introduction and a warm welcome aboard.
You will thoroughly enjoy your time on SN and will also get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

kenw
24th April 2014, 21:30
If it is the sister ship to La Chacra, then you will find it on "old ship picture galleries".

Didn't know until you mentioned it but looking at the picture of La Chacra they were definitely sister ships. The La Hacienda was a great ship and a happy one at that even if Buries Markes only gave us a 12 bonus for a three week trip round the Great Lakes where we seemed to be working 18 hours a day. Great memories.