Hello with Ukraine

loggeo
4th May 2014, 09:00
My name is Oleg. I am Ukrainian. My goal is to build a model of six mast schooner Wyoming. I hope that this site will help me information on the schooner.
I apologize for my bad English.

Pompeyfan
4th May 2014, 09:17
On behalf of the 'SN Moderating Team', welcome aboard Oleg.

Hopefully, someone will be able to help with the information you are seeking regarding the schooner. Good luck (Thumb)

Gulpers
4th May 2014, 10:32
Oleg,

Also on behalf of the SN Moderators, a warm welcome aboard from the Isle of Anglesey.
You will thoroughly enjoy the SN experience and, since you share common interests with many of our members, you will also undoubtedly be exchanging messages before long. (Thumb)

jg grant
4th May 2014, 10:49
wlcome from New Zealand mate

loggeo
4th May 2014, 12:33
Thank you, friends!(Thumb)

ART6
4th May 2014, 13:17
My name is Oleg. I am Ukrainian. My goal is to build a model of six mast schooner Wyoming. I hope that this site will help me information on the schooner.

Welcome aboard, and don't apologise for your English. I'd bet that few of us can speak or write in your language -- in fact many of us can't do either in our native tongue(Jester)

R58484956
4th May 2014, 15:45
Greetings Oleg and welcome to SN. Hope peace comes to your country shortly. Bon voyage

billyboy
4th May 2014, 21:59
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer

loggeo
5th May 2014, 19:49
Thank you for your kind words.

charles henry
5th May 2014, 21:58

Welcome aboard Oleg. I am sure you will find the help you need on this site or will be told of another. A six masted schooner is a very major undertaking, when it is finished post a photograph on this site.

Your English seems perfect to me
Regards
Chas

loggeo
5th May 2014, 22:23
Welcome aboard Oleg. I am sure you will find the help you need on this site or will be told of another. A six masted schooner is a very major undertaking, when it is finished post a photograph on this site.

Hi, Сharles Henry. I'm going to open my post in this forum. I will show how my work goes. I will ask questions, how to make some parts of the schooner. The model will be created in the Navy Вoard style. So important for me to know the internal structure of this schooner.
Work is designed for two years. Now create a 3D model of the body. I use drawings from the shipyard Percy and Small.