British Ambassador

John Briscoe
10th May 2014, 05:57
Hi been researching about British Ambassador and found she had foundered in 75 I sailed on her from july 60 to March 61 as Xtra 3rd engineer, now living in NZ. Troubk=le can,t remember who else sailed her during this period.

John Briscoe

Pompeyfan
10th May 2014, 07:12
On behalf of the 'SN Moderating Team', welcome aboard John.

I see you have been a member for a number of years, so already found your way around, but hopefully, someone will be able to help with the information you are seeking. Good luck (Thumb)

billyboy
10th May 2014, 07:18
Welcome aboard from the Philippines. Enjoy all this great site has to offer

Gulpers
10th May 2014, 11:09
John,

Also on behalf of the SN Moderators, a warm welcome aboard from the Isle of Anglesey!
I too see you have been a member for some time and I hope you are thoroughly enjoying the SN experience.
Hopefully you may re-establish contact with some of your old shipmates.
Good luck and now that you've taken the plunge, keep posting (Thumb)

Graham Wallace
10th May 2014, 14:51
Hi been researching about British Ambassador and found she had foundered in 75 I sailed on her from july 60 to March 61 as Xtra 3rd engineer, now living in NZ. Troubk=le can,t remember who else sailed her during this period.

John Briscoe

Hi John,

Welcome to Shipsnostalgia, quite your luck day I have a full crews list for the Ambassador for 1960(you included), I presume you joined her in drydock. I'll send you a shipsnostalgia Email

Graham

James_C
11th May 2014, 14:14
John,
A warm welcome to Ships Nostalgia where I hope you'll find much of interest.
There are quite a few ex BP hands on the site, and indeed there is a designated BP section of the forum to be found here: https://www.shipsnostalgia.com/forumdisplay.php?f=348