Introduction

Sister Eleff
2nd December 2006, 08:01
Hello to all at SN. I am a Theatre Sister at a Sydney hospital and have had many years close association with square rigged sailing ships as a crew member and enthusiast. The reason I have joined this site is due to the gentleman with whom I am keeping company (he is a member) exerting extreme pressure on me (press ganged) to join the crew of your virtual ship “Sea Dreamer” as ship’s nurse. Another factor in my joining was a great deal of “smooth” talking from Billyboy – maybe he learnt the art in his years of association with nurses when he was at sea.

Pompeyfan
2nd December 2006, 08:59
Welcome to SN Sister Eleff. Nice to have a fellow medic on board. I performed operations of a different kind!. David

non descript
2nd December 2006, 09:04
Sister Eleff, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community, enjoy the site and all it has to offer and we very much look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage

R58484956
2nd December 2006, 10:26
WElcome Sister E to this maritime site, glad to have you with us, enjoy it like we do.

gdynia
2nd December 2006, 11:35
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy your time on site

Gulpers
2nd December 2006, 12:25
Sister Eleff,

Ahhh! Australian nurses!

I remember a time .......... no, no, not on a public forum!?! (Jester)

......and a warm welcome to the site from me too! I hope you thoroughly enjoy the SN experience and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

Pat McCardle
2nd December 2006, 13:07
Welcome aboard Sister Eleff & watch that ringbolt as you step on board(Jester)

benjidog
2nd December 2006, 13:45
Welcome Nursie and enjoy the site.

Regards,

Brian

Tmac1720
2nd December 2006, 17:24
Welcome aboard Sister you will have a whale of a time here and lots of laughs from this merry band(Thumb)

Hugh MacLean
2nd December 2006, 20:02
Glad to have you aboard, Sister, I hope you enjoy the site.
Regards

jim barnes
3rd December 2006, 02:32
Welcome aboard Nursie,,, we havnt met on the dreamer yet but we will???[=P]

tanker
3rd December 2006, 14:00
Welcome aboard from Italy.
Gp

Chief Engineer's Daughter
3rd December 2006, 14:56
Welcome aboard Sister E. I shall catch up with you on the Dreamer soon!

Slante
CED

jim barnes
3rd December 2006, 15:00
Welcome aboard Sister E. I shall catch up with you on the Dreamer soon!

Slante
CED should be fun