Firefighter

G.Gaskin
24th December 2006, 13:37
Hello there,
my name is George, and I am 72 years old. I am a retired Divisional Fire Officer from the City Fire Brigade in Gibraltar.
Although a firefighter for 38 years, I have always had an interest in ships, probably because my dad and granddad were sailors in their own right.
So cheers for now.

G.Gaskin
(Smoke)

benjidog
24th December 2006, 15:25
Welcome to SN George. I think you are probably our first member in Gib!

If you are interested in ships you are in the right place. There is much to see and a bunch of interesting, well-informed, friendly and humourous members.

Enjoy the site and everything on offer.

Regards,

Brian

Gulpers
24th December 2006, 15:50
George,

......and a warm welcome to the site from me too! I hope you thoroughly enjoy the SN experience and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

non descript
24th December 2006, 19:17
George, an interest in ships is all you need here; a warm welcome to you and a Happy Christmas. Thank you for joining the community; enjoy the site and all it has to offer and we very much look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage

Coastie
24th December 2006, 22:42
George.

I've always had an interest in ships but have not really worked aboard any but this site has a way of welcoming people like us and making us welcome and any questions you may have, you only have to ask. Welcome to the site.

thunderd
24th December 2006, 23:04
Complements of the season to you George and a warm welcome to the site.

R58484956
26th December 2006, 10:14
Welcome George to the SN site and a happy new year to you.

G.Gaskin
29th December 2006, 20:46
Thanks to all those that have welcomed me to SN.
Happy new year to all.
George
Firefighter

gdynia
30th December 2006, 12:55
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the Voyage