Greetings - I'm Looking for some vessel photos

bjaune
26th December 2006, 06:11
Hello all! Does anyone out there have decent photos (B/W or color) of any of the following vessels: M/V Francis S. Bushey (American coastal tanker with Spentonbush/Redstar Companies, NY in 1950s-1980s), M/V Hudson (American coastal tanker with Ecklof Marine Corp., NY in 1970s), Arthur M. Anderson (American bulk carrier on the Great Lakes in 1950s-1980s), Gypsum Duchess, Gypsum Empress & Gypsum Princess (foreign flagged bulk carriers for U.S. Gypsum in 1950s), M/V Noramar (American coastal cement carrier operating NY region in 1970s), and USNS Worthy & USNS Prevail (American TAGOS-class vessels managed by USMMI, VA in 1980s)? If yes, could I obtain copy(ies) in form of jpeg files (or other viable format) via e-mail. Also, if you know of any other good sources for locating these photos - please advise. Thanks for considering this request. Happy Holidays! (Thumb)

non descript
26th December 2006, 08:39
Bjaune, a warm welcome to you and a Happy Christmas. Thank you for joining the community; enjoy the site and all it has to offer and we very much look forward to your postings, with hopefully news of success. Bon Voyage

R58484956
26th December 2006, 10:12
Welcome Bjaune to the site and a prosperous and happy new year to you.

gdynia
27th December 2006, 19:53
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the Voyage

benjidog
28th December 2006, 00:27
Welcome to the site Bjaune and for your very polite request for help.

I am sure the members will help if they can. In the meantime please enjoy everything on the site.

Regards,

Brian