Hello from Austria

Jessica
28th December 2006, 10:09
Hello everybody! My name is Jessica Drescher, been living in Austria and me very interested in ships especially paddle steamers. My favourite one is the PS Jeanie Deans so i built a little site for her you can find at http://members.e-media.at/Jeanie.Deans. Me look forward to discovering the Ships Nostalgia site and would be happy to get many messages of other ships enthusiasts. Guess theres no need to say that me always interested to see different fotos of my favourite vessel Jeanie Deans, but also happy about news (for me) and photos etc of other ships. All the best to all of you and HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Jessica
Email [email protected] and [email protected]

fred henderson
28th December 2006, 10:15
A warm welcome Jessica. I hope that you find much to interest you, covering both your special interest in paddle-steamers and other maritime matters.

Fred(Thumb)

benjidog
28th December 2006, 12:34
Welcome to SN Jessica from the North of England.

You are a long way from the sea in Austria! Hopefully you can make up the shortfall by checking out the information on here.

By the way I think you are probably our first member from Austria so you are doubly welcome. I have spent many happy holidays in your beautiful country.

Regards,

Brian

R58484956
28th December 2006, 12:42
Welcome Jessica from the south of England, enjoy the site and all that goes with it and a happy new year to you.

gdynia
28th December 2006, 13:32
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the Voyage

bobby388
28th December 2006, 17:00
Welcome aboard Jessica enjoy the trip
Bobby(Glsgow)