Hello To All

SeaStoryWriter
2nd January 2007, 21:40
Just want to say "hi" to all from the coast of central California (near Pismo Beach-home of the clam). I'm in the entertainment business, and write sea story stuff on the side. I have a strong interest in nautical history, and history in general. Family history is mostly Irish, so show me the way to steerage or the stoke hold. Worked as a deck ape for my uncle in my teens-rod & reel ocean commercial fishing-talk about work. I have a great sense of humor. College grad, but don't hold it against me. Best to all-WILL(Jester)

thunderd
2nd January 2007, 21:55
A warm welcome to the site SeaStoryWriter (have to shorten that name for us non typists). With your background I'm sure you're going to love this site and we look forward to your posts.

benjidog
2nd January 2007, 22:51
Welcome to SN from the North of England Will.

We certainly won't hold your age against you! You should certainly find some inspiration for your stories on this site. And most of us have a good sense of humour as well.

Regards,

Brian

John Rogers
2nd January 2007, 23:20
Welcome to the site Will, please!! when you get to the farting story try to forget the names of the farters as we do not want our names up on the Holywood Hills Sign.
Enjoy the site.
John.

gdynia
3rd January 2007, 08:38
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the Voyage

R58484956
3rd January 2007, 09:34
A warm welcome SSW to the site enjoy it and all it has to offer.