Hi!!

drizzle
5th January 2007, 21:29
I am teh Port Chaplain in Aberdeen (UK) for the British & International Sailors Society (www.bissaberdeen.org) looking after the welfare of merchant seafarers. I was in the RN way back in the late 70's.
I am now married to Anne and we have four kids.

non descript
5th January 2007, 21:32
Drizzle, a warm welcome to you and I'm sure you are (unlike your nom de plume) a ray of sunshine to the lads in Aberdeen. Thank you for joining the community; enjoy the site and all it has to offer and we very much look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage.

thunderd
5th January 2007, 23:31
Good to have you aboard Drizzle ,these scallywags could well do with some behavioural modification???? I hope you enjoy the site.

Derek Roger
5th January 2007, 23:38
Welcome from Canada :
I stayed at the Sailors Home in Mearns St. when doing my Engineers ticket in late 72/ early 73. I noted during my last visit some 10 years ago that it was no longer functioning .
Derek

benjidog
6th January 2007, 00:22
Welcome to SN from Lancashire Drizzle.

You are not alone - we have another chaplain in the midst of this horde of sinners so you will have your work cut out!

I am sure you will enjoy SN - we have a very informed, helpful and variegated bunch of people here.

Regards,

Brian

Semaj
6th January 2007, 00:29
Welcome drizzle hope you enjoy the site, I swear I have never said a bad word in my life. oops!! :sweat:

Jim.

R58484956
6th January 2007, 10:52
Welcome Drizzle from a wet south of England, thanks for joining the crew, enjoy what you see and join in and may your Lord come with you. Bon voyage.

gdynia
6th January 2007, 11:13
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the Voyage

Gulpers
6th January 2007, 13:14
Drizzle,

A warm welcome to the site from Anglesey!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy the SN experience and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

bobby388
6th January 2007, 13:25
Welcome aboard Drizzle thats a nice cheery name enjoy the site
Bobby(Glasgow)