Shell Mex Tankers

Julia
6th January 2007, 14:35
Hi

I wonder if anyone who worked for the above, up until about 1989 , knew Len Alderton. His first name was Horace but we believe he went by Len which was his middle name. He was my husbands birth father. They had no contact after the marriage breakdown. My husband , Barry, would just like some info about his father who is now deceased.

Thanks and regards to all

Gulpers
6th January 2007, 15:23
Julia,

A warm welcome to the site from Anglesey!
I hope someone will be able to help with your query - with over 10,000 members it would be nice to think that someone knew Len Alderton.
In the meantime, have a good look around and feel free to join in the banter. (Thumb)

non descript
6th January 2007, 16:29
Julia, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community and I hope it leads to a constructive answer to your search; in any event enjoy the site and all it has to offer and we very much look forward to your postings with news of your success. Bon Voyage.

R58484956
6th January 2007, 16:32
Another warm welcome Julia this time from the south of England, I would also suggest you ask the same question on the Merchant navy site www.mowbars.plus.com, two sites being more advantageous than one to get the info that you would like.

gdynia
6th January 2007, 22:51
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the Voyage