Got registered at last!

spraycy40
7th January 2007, 17:54
Hello all, pleased to join you, Shell fisherman, Life boat cox at Barra.

Gulpers
7th January 2007, 18:11
spraycy40,

A warm welcome to the site from Anglesey!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy the SN experience and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership.
(Thumb)

non descript
7th January 2007, 18:14
Spraycy, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community; enjoy the site and all it has to offer and we very much look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage.

benjidog
7th January 2007, 19:03
Welcome to SN Spraycy40.

I am glad you are enjoying the site. I am sure you have some tales to tell with your background.

I have fond memories of your part of the world after spending a few weeks on Sandray after finishing at college. In those days there was a ferryman from Castlebay to Vatersay (before they built the bridge) and he made a special journey to take me and some friends and our canoes and supplies over there.

Regards,

Brian

thunderd
7th January 2007, 22:16
Another warm welcome from Tasmania.

spraycy40
8th January 2007, 00:44
I am living in Vatersay with my partner now, do you remember the ferry type or name, ferry man? My partner's father was the ferry man for a while.Welcome to SN Spraycy40.

I am glad you are enjoying the site. I am sure you have some tales to tell with your background.

I have fond memories of your part of the world after spending a few weeks on Sandray after finishing at college. In those days there was a ferryman from Castlebay to Vatersay (before they built the bridge) and he made a special journey to take me and some friends and our canoes and supplies over there.

Regards,

Brian

barrinoz
8th January 2007, 05:06
Hi, there, nephew of mine, Spraycy40. Welcome aboard. There are one or two Barraich lurking in here somewhere.

gdynia
8th January 2007, 09:11
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the Voyage

R58484956
8th January 2007, 09:37
Welcome Spraycy40 to the site enjoy it like we do and join in the banter.

spraycy40
8th January 2007, 14:58
Hello Uncle! how r you, just been to sea to make a start.