Just registered

Naviguesser
20th January 2007, 05:30
Greetings all, I ran across this site searching for ship pictures and thought I'd register. I work on ship assist tugs on San Francisco bay and am a senior at California Maritime Academy looking to get hired on with Military Sealift Command in a few months as a 3/O. Very nice site you have here (Thumb)

flyer682
20th January 2007, 06:22
Welcome aboard Naviguesser. Enjoy the site and all we have to offer.

thunderd
20th January 2007, 08:02
A very warm welcome from Tasmania, I hope you enjoy the site and look forward to your posts.

non descript
20th January 2007, 09:20
Naviguesser, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for your nice comments and for joining the community, enjoy the site and all it has to offer and we very much look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage

benjidog
20th January 2007, 12:03
Welcome to the site.

With your navigational skills you will soon find your way around. Sounds like you have a sense of humour so will fit in well here!

Enjoy the site and everything on offer.

Regards,

Brian

Gulpers
20th January 2007, 14:37
Naviguesser,

A warm welcome to SN from Anglesey!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy the SN experience and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

R58484956
20th January 2007, 14:49
Naviguesser,
Another warm welcome this time from a member in the south of England, enjoy the site and all that goes with it.

bobby388
20th January 2007, 16:18
welcome aboard Naviquesser enjoy the site

Naviguesser
20th January 2007, 17:26
Thank you all for your hospitality :D

Pat McCardle
20th January 2007, 18:57
Same goes for me Naviguesser, welcome aboard from Sunderland, England. Some good shots posted from you, I look forward to more of your up to date shots(Thumb)

Naviguesser
20th January 2007, 20:07
Same goes for me Naviguesser, welcome aboard from Sunderland, England. Some good shots posted from you, I look forward to more of your up to date shots(Thumb)

Heh after some initial confusion I have posted them in the correct area :D Tomorrow I will most some underway replenishment shots from my time with Military Sealift Command.

Keith Adams
20th January 2007, 20:42
Hello Naviguesser, Welcome aboard and have fun... lots of good stuff here and
you young guys certainly know your way around computers to get maximum
benefit from the site, whereas old duffers, as I, are still struggling! If you end
up with excess leave and get bored we can always use you on the 'Jeremiah
O'Brien' volunteer Deck Crew Days are Wed and Sat, Cheers, Snowy

Naviguesser
20th January 2007, 21:24
Hello Naviguesser, Welcome aboard and have fun... lots of good stuff here and
you young guys certainly know your way around computers to get maximum
benefit from the site, whereas old duffers, as I, are still struggling! If you end
up with excess leave and get bored we can always use you on the 'Jeremiah
O'Brien' volunteer Deck Crew Days are Wed and Sat, Cheers, Snowy

Free time, what's that? I am so busy trying to graduate this Spring I don't think I'll be working that much :(

TARBATNESS
7th July 2007, 10:31
Hope all goes with MSC and maybe we will operate together on some piece of ocean in the future.