Broadsand
21st January 2007, 11:43
Just a quick hello from the Orkneys, served my time as a marine engineer in the 80s now doing a mundane job ashore.

Graham McMorine
21st January 2007, 13:55
Hallo Broadsand,
Welcome to the site,you live in a wonderful part of the world,The wife and I were up there in September last year.The site is very addictive ,once you start you cant leave it alone,I`m sure you will enjoy it.

Regards Gmac.(K) (==D)

non descript
21st January 2007, 14:12
Broadsand, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community, enjoy the site and all it has to offer and we very much look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage

R58484956
21st January 2007, 14:12
Welcome Broadsand from the south of England thanks for signing on, you are sure to enjoy the SN experience and all that goes with it. Bon voyage.

bobby388
21st January 2007, 15:21
Welcome aboard Broadsand dont know where you are in orkney you may well know member Alan Besant flyes the orkney flag hes from kirkwall enjoy the site and all on offer
Bobby(Glasgow)

benjidog
21st January 2007, 21:48
Welcome from Lancashire Broadsand.

I hope you enjoy the site. You should find plenty of interest here.

Regards,

Brian

Gulpers
21st January 2007, 21:50
Broadsand,

A warm welcome to SN from Anglesey!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy the SN experience and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

thunderd
22nd January 2007, 00:22
Good to have you with us Broadsand, lets hope the site will help make up for some of your "mundane job" ashore.