New Member - jack Dixon

jack dixon
21st January 2007, 21:53
Very sad to see the msc Napoli beached in Lyme bay, thankfully crew all safe. I have been following the very informative reports on this site. Sailed 1966-67 junior engineer.

benjidog
21st January 2007, 22:04
Welcome to SN from Lancashire Jack.

I hope you enjoy the site - there is certainly plenty to see here and a lot of very well-informed members.

Regards,

Brian

Gulpers
21st January 2007, 22:20
Jack,

A warm welcome to SN from Anglesey!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy the SN experience and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership.

All 26 crew from MSC Napoli were airlifted to safety by RN Seaking Helicopters from RNAS Culdrose (Thumb)

thunderd
22nd January 2007, 00:18
Another welcome from me too Jack, I hope the site brings you a lot of enjoyment.

non descript
22nd January 2007, 07:23
Jack, a warm welcome to you and yes it is indeed good to see all the crew of the MSC Napoli were safe. Thank you for joining the community, enjoy the site and all it has to offer and we very much look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage

R58484956
22nd January 2007, 09:19
Welcome Jack to the site , thanks for signing on, enjoy the site. Bon voyage.

Graham McMorine
22nd January 2007, 11:19
Welcome to the site Jack. Who did you sail with, you must have been afloat around my time. A stricken ship is always a sad sight to an ex-mariner, thankfully all crew wre rescued without any losses.