Ahoy

belleoftheboat
23rd January 2007, 18:59
I am very new to this sort of thing, so please be patient with me. If I make a mistake, please tell me. My name is "Belle", I LOVE Cruising. I took my very first cruise when I was just 17. Next cruise is in April. How am I doing so far??? "Belle"

fred henderson
23rd January 2007, 19:18
A warm welcome Belle. You are doing very well by joining in. I am sure that you will find the members will be very supportive and friendly. We look forward to receiving your views on all topics that are of interest to you.

Fred(Thumb)

non descript
23rd January 2007, 19:20
Belle, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community; you are doing just fine, please enjoy the site and all it has to offer and we very much look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage

Gulpers
23rd January 2007, 22:55
Belle,

A warm welcome to SN from Anglesey!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy the SN experience and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

thunderd
23rd January 2007, 22:59
Welcome also from Tasmania Belle, good to see you joining in the fun.

jim barnes
24th January 2007, 01:06
Hope you are seriouse BELLE, just sounds a bit alarming with your reference to cruising and your name Belleofthe boat? started cruising at the age of 17? i could be mistaken if i am i apologise whole heartedly (Cloud)

billyboy
24th January 2007, 01:36
Welcom aboard from the philipines Belle. enjoy all this great site has to offer.

belleoftheboat
24th January 2007, 02:41
(Is this in the right place?) Thank you gentlemen for the warm welcome! What a pleasent surprise! It's great to see all the different areas of the world represented. Actually "Belle of the Boat" was a nickname my dad gave me after our second (family) cruise, I was 21 then. Does that answer your question?

billyboy
24th January 2007, 03:32
Hello again belleoftheboat. glad you are finding your way around site. Look forward to your postings and pictures of your cruises. when you get time update your profile and lets all know a wee bit more about you eh!

billyboy
24th January 2007, 03:45
By the way. if you go to "Mess deck" and click on new virtual voyage. there is an invitation to cruise there from Captain briggs. Join in and have fun

belleoftheboat
24th January 2007, 03:49
Please be patient, I'm still getting my sea legs. I've been cruising around the site, too. I ran into a little choppy water, though. (made few mistakes :D )

benjidog
24th January 2007, 10:42
Welcome to SN from the North of England.

You will soon get used to things. Enjoy the site!

Regards,

Brian

R58484956
24th January 2007, 12:49
Welcome Belle from a member in the south of England enjoy the site and thank you for joining the maritime community. Bon voyage.

Graham McMorine
24th January 2007, 13:13
Welcome to the site Belle from South Cheshire ,England. Do not be afraid of making mistakes, this is how we all learn. Bon Voyage.
Graham(Thumb) (Thumb)

jim barnes
24th January 2007, 14:47
SORRY BELLE just me being me? Welcome great bunch of fellas on board this TUB, can stop your surfing now you will be well and truely Hooked here mate. learn how to post your pictures and post away.... look out for Billyboy he will lead you astray in the best possible way (of course)(Hippy)

Pat McCardle
24th January 2007, 15:37
Welcome on board Belle, from Sunderland.