Good day shipmates

Cappiebill
23rd January 2007, 22:49
Just found this site and it looks to have potential, I started as Cadet with Currie Line (now no longer) then tried foreign flag with Kuwait Shipping Co, decided to return to the British flag with Moss Hutchison thence Manchester Liners before hitting the top with Triport Ferries (Denholms). Got offered a surveyors job in Houston, Texas and ended up boss man (America) with London Offshore Consultants. Now retired??? doing more than I did before in the beautiful area of Loch Lomond. Im looking for photographs of a few of my old ships to complete my collection so I'll be making a request later. In the meantime if anybody knows me get in touch.
All the best
Bill Lowe

thunderd
23rd January 2007, 23:00
Hello Bill, plenty of photos to see here and we look forward in time to seeing some of your's.

non descript
23rd January 2007, 23:01
Bill, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community, enjoy the site and all it has to offer and we very much look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage

Gulpers
23rd January 2007, 23:05
Bill,

A warm welcome to SN from Anglesey!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy the SN experience and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

benjidog
24th January 2007, 10:25
Welcome from Lancashire Bill,

I am sure you will find a lot of interest on SN. We have a large and well-informed membership and there are lots of lively discussions.

We look forward to your contributions.

Regards,

Brian

R58484956
24th January 2007, 12:52
Hello Bill from a member in the south of England.Enjoy the site and all that goes with it. name the ships that you want photos of, and no doubt they will appear.Bon voyage.

Pat McCardle
24th January 2007, 15:38
Welcome aboard from Sunderland

jim barnes
24th January 2007, 16:20
Welcome Bill(Hippy)