Hello from PORTUGAL

PN84
26th January 2007, 10:38
Hi everybody,

I'm a fan of warships photography. It was a pleasure to me,to have found this website, the quantity and quality of the photos are very good.
At this moment, I'm doing a compilation of all photos regarding the Portuguese Navy "Marinha de Guerra Portuguesa", so if someone of you have, or know someone that could have, pictures of portuguese warships,please be so kind in send them to me. That ones that I found on the gallery are fantastic, specially the old ones.

The way to contact me is via PM

Thank you very much to all(Thumb)

R58484956
26th January 2007, 11:01
A warm welcome PN84 from the south of England, enjoy the site and all it has to offer. No doubt someone will remove your email address so that you do not get to much spam email. Bon voyage.

Frank P
26th January 2007, 11:04
Welcome onboard PN84, enjoy the site.

Cheers Frank

non descript
26th January 2007, 11:15
PN84, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community, enjoy the site and all it has to offer and we very much look forward to your postings. I have taken the liberty of removing your email address from the public site, as we discourage the placement of this for several reasons, one of them being your own wellbeing and internet secuirty. By all means add your e-mail address to your profile and Members can then access it there and make contact.Bon Voyage

p44
17th October 2007, 11:16
Hi Pal(Thumb) welcome

K urgess
17th October 2007, 11:27
Welcome aboard from northern England.
I am sure your will find what you require on board our happy ship.
Enjoy the voyage.

Bruce Carson
17th October 2007, 12:38
A warm welcome onboard, PN84.
I think you're already enjoying our forums and galleries.
I'm sure you'll be hearing from some of our members.

Bruce

benjidog
17th October 2007, 21:23
Welcome from the North of England.

I hope you enjoy the site.

Regards,

Brian

luisbeato
18th October 2007, 01:25
Welcome neighbour.

gdynia
18th October 2007, 04:32