Hello

Liberty
27th January 2007, 04:30
G'Day all,
Looks like great site with plenty of lively discussions. Looking forward to joining the crew.
Liberty

non descript
27th January 2007, 08:11
Liberty, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community, enjoy the site and all it has to offer and we very much look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage

R58484956
27th January 2007, 14:12
Welcome Liberty to SN thanks for signing on, enjoy what you see and the banter that that goes with it. Bon voyage.

thunderd
27th January 2007, 22:28
I hope you enjoy the site Liberty and you are most welcome.

Keith Adams
27th January 2007, 22:30
Hi Liberty... can I assume you are in some way ex-RN and possibly a Wren?
My sister is such and enjoys her membership in an association in the UK
although she resides in the USA. She was a Wren in the 50s and 60s and I am
attempting to get her active in this site, especially in the Navy Forum.
Anyway, a big HELLO ! Snowy

jim brindley
27th January 2007, 23:37
hi liberty pull up chair a bottle of capt .morgans rum two glases will join you .have a good time on site

billyboy
28th January 2007, 00:07
Welcome aboard liberty from the philippines. enjoy all this great site has to offer
dont be shy about joining in the banter nudge nudge wink wink...LOL

benjidog
28th January 2007, 00:40
Welcome from the North of England.

I hope you enjoy the site.

Regards,

Brian

Gulpers
28th January 2007, 00:42
Liberty,

A warm welcome to SN from Anglesey!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy the SN experience and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

Brian Twyman
28th January 2007, 03:13
Always good to have another Kiwi onboard--enjoy !
Brian

Liberty
28th January 2007, 12:09
Thanks you guys. I came on in trepidation, but you have warmed the cockles of my heart(Wave) And now feeling part of big family. Enjoyed the rum thanks Jim (Thumb)
Liberty

jim brindley
29th January 2007, 08:48
Thanks you guys. I came on in trepidation, but you have warmed the cockles of my heart(Wave) And now feeling part of big family. Enjoyed the rum thanks Jim (Thumb)
Liberty
three more coming will send airmail from oz cheers. (K)

Liberty
29th January 2007, 10:37
Thanks Jim will watch the post box and put coke in fridge. See you are fairly new as well, how are you enjoying the site? Where in Oz are you?
Liberty

jim brindley
30th January 2007, 00:23
hi young un i live in chelsea vic. was on deck m.n jumped ship 1952 .never regreted it .only a// a.b

Liberty
31st January 2007, 10:28
Thanks for the "young un" thats my morale boosted for the day. Glad it worked out for you in Oz. I came to NZ in 1951 for first time as Dad on loan to RNZN for two and half years...we all loved it so much we said we would come back to settle....did in 1966.
Only place I've seen in Oz is Alice Springs via RNZAF Hurcules in 1971 on way to UK...pretty dry and rugged then!!
Have you been back to UK?
Liberty

jim brindley
12th February 2007, 07:56
Thanks for the "young un" thats my morale boosted for the day. Glad it worked out for you in Oz. I came to NZ in 1951 for first time as Dad on loan to RNZN for two and half years...we all loved it so much we said we would come back to settle....did in 1966.
Only place I've seen in Oz is Alice Springs via RNZAF Hurcules in 1971 on way to UK...pretty dry and rugged then!!
Have you been back to UK? hi liberty yes i went home in 1972 after 20yrs .only supposed to be six week trip texas and back .dad said that was a long six weeks jim .now young un join me in a capt. morgans .i will sit down be fore i fall down.cheers old pom in oz
Libertytime for me to go up to club.something wrong with this message

Liberty
12th February 2007, 09:46
Ha Ha! What happened Jim? Am bit confused with that message(EEK)
Liberty

tomsam
12th February 2007, 23:54
Hi!
Just joined and not much to say yet. This is just to get rid of that annoying box. I'm an RN type and interested in naval history. Last ship..
" HMS Relentless"

jim brindley
17th February 2007, 07:59
hi liberty .guess the old pom got a bit mixed up .been in oz since jumping ship ship 1952 got wed had kids .never regreted it geez am i that old .