Permission to Rejoin

Plumber
29th January 2007, 16:11
Hello all
I am an old member re joining as a new member because of new house, new knee, and new computer.
Its good to be back(==D) (==D) (==D)

non descript
29th January 2007, 16:33
Plumber, a warm welcome back. Thank you for re-joining the community, continue enjoy the site and all it has to offer (not doubt Peter will have a view on the Prodigal Son) and we very much look forward to your re-newed postings. Bon Voyage

R58484956
29th January 2007, 16:46
A welcome back Plumber you might miss one or two old faces, but plenty of new ones, glad to have you back, which watch would you like to keep.Bon voyage.

Peter4447
29th January 2007, 18:23
And lo the members rejoiced and were exceedingly glad to see their brother returning on his new knee and bearing his new computer

Welcome back Plumber to what I am sure you will already know is the best site on the web.
Peter4447(A)

benjidog
29th January 2007, 18:40
Welcome back to SN Plumber.

Sounds like you have a lot of catching up to do!

Regards,

Brian

non descript
29th January 2007, 19:24
And lo the members rejoiced and were exceedingly glad to see their brother returning on his new knee and bearing his new computer

Welcome back Plumber to what I am sure you will already know is the best site on the web.
Peter4447(A)

Well said Peter, you remain a beacon of common sense and as Plumber has not "wasted his substance with riotous living", it is all the better that "we should make merry, and be glad" and the only loser will be the poor old fatted calf. (Jester)

(Thumb)

thunderd
29th January 2007, 22:23
I can't add anything to the above comments Plumber except "welcome back"

billyboy
30th January 2007, 06:32
welcome back indeed. hope you are fit now. left a large rum in the crews bar for you mate

Gulpers
30th January 2007, 18:47
Plumber,

A warm welcome back to the site from Anglesey!
Your shore leave is finished now, you are out of drydock and, by the sound of it, you have some new equipment to master!
Good luck. (Thumb)