Registered: October 2007
O.N. 169123. 257g. 0n. 105.9 (113.0 –O.L.) x 30.1 x 12.5 feet.
T.3-cyl. (16½”, 27” & 46” x 30”) by North Eastern Marine Engineering Company (1938) Ltd., Sunderland. 117nhp.
05.07.1943: Launched by J. Crown & Sons Ltd., Sunderland, (Yard No.210), for The Ministry of War Transport, London.
27.09.1941: Registered at Sunderland: Vessel No. 19 of 1941.
28.09.1943: Completed and handed over to Townsend Bros. (Ferries) Ltd., for onward delivery.
20.03.1946: Owners restyled as The Ministry of Transport.
07.1946: Recorded as being employed on dockyard duties at Alexandria.
10.1948: Transferred to Army service at Suez.
1953: Sold to Steel & Bennie Ltd., Glasgow and renamed THUNDERER
1958: Sold to St. John Tug Boat Company Ltd., Canada, and renamed OCEAN OSPREY (Glasgow registry retained).
1959: Registered at Hamilton, Bermuda.
1972: Demolished in Canada.