Ships Nostalgia banner
ANNA MARIA S. (ex FILLEIGH)

ANNA MARIA S. (ex FILLEIGH)

The 1957 Bartram built ANNA MARIA S., built as FILLEIGH for Tatem, was photographed anchored off Apapa/Lagos on 4th January 1976. She had arrived off the port on July 24th from Antwerp and eventually discharged her cargo at Lagos in June/July, sailing on July 11th for Bilbao via Abidjan
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
CRANFIELD
Date added
View count
410
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top