Ships Nostalgia banner
BAHARISTAN

BAHARISTAN

BAHARISTAN was built by Caledon at Dundee in 1959 for the Strick Line.

In 1973, she became a unit of the P&O General Cargo Division and was photographed at Avonmouth in September that year by the late Dick Parsons.

In 1975, she was renamed STRATHAROS, and her hull painted a corn colour, before being sold by P&O in 1977. Renamed CHI KONG, she arrived at Kaohsiung on 30.7.79 to be broken up.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
CRANFIELD
Date added
View count
588
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top