Ships Nostalgia banner
Baron Berwick (II)

Baron Berwick (II)

BARON BERWICK II

Completed during October 1956 by John Readhead and Sons Ltd., South Shields for the Kelvin Shipping Co. Ltd. She was fitted with a 3 cylinder steam engine with a low pressure turbine built by the ship builder.
In 1965 she was sold to the Maureen Corporation, Haiti and renamed Filtr
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
Stuart Smith
Date added
View count
306
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top