A three cylinder steamer built by Napier and Miller Ltd., Glasgow for the Hogarth Shipping Co. Ltd. and completed during November 1925. Her steam engine was built by David Rowan and Co. Ltd., Glasgow.
In 1950 she was sold to Schult and Bruns, Germany and renamed Hermann Schult. She gained Turkish owners in 1954 who named her Huseyin and then resold her to new Turkish owners during December 1958 where she was renamed Halis Kalkavan.She was broken up at Aliaga beginning 17 July 1982. At 57 years old she had a long sea life.
Photograph belongs to Stuart Smith
Copyright A. Duncan, Gravesend, Kent.