BARON KINNAIRD II
Built by Austin and Pickersgill Ltd., Sunderland for the Hogarth Shipping Co. Ltd. and completed during November 1958. She was powered by a 4 cylinder oil engine by William Doxford and Sons Ltd., Sunderland.
In 1966 she was registered under H Hogarth and Sons Ltd and sold two years later to Artagan Shipping Co. Ltd., Liberia and renamed Artiba.
They sold her to Palmist Shipping Corp., Greece where she was renamed Palmis.
She became Arma in 1984 when sold to Maltese owners and then scrapped at Alang, India the following year.
Photograph belongs to Stuart Smith.