Ships Nostalgia banner
Blyth Tug, Maximus

Blyth Tug, Maximus

Built in 1956 Maximus gave faithful service initialy on the Tyne and latterly at Blyth, shewas retired during the miners strike of the Eighties.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Dredgers/Tugs/Harbour Craft
Added by
Peter Dryden
Date added
View count
321
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top