Ships Nostalgia banner
Brandon and Gloria

Brandon and Gloria

Brandon 586 grt built 1957 by Charles Hill & Sons Ltd for Osborne & Wallis Ltd of Bristol, disharging Coal from Newport and the Irish owned Gloria 446 grt. built 1951 waiting to discharge Stone from Penmaenmawr in Hotwell's Dock Bristol 17 November 1963.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Coasters
Added by
Ray Perry
Date added
View count
365
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top