A product of Denny, Dumbarton in 1929 she was built for the prestigious Golden Arrow service with luxury accommodation that apparently included a Palm Court.
3,100 gross tons, 341 foot x 45 foot with a service speed of 21 knots
In this rare view she is seen leaving Newhaven when her sailing was transferred there due to the railway lines to Folkestone and Dover being blocked by landslip.
See comments below by 'meechingman' as regards to when this occured.
She was broken up in 1965