Ships Nostalgia banner
Cape Grafton ex Empire MacAndrew

Cape Grafton ex Empire MacAndrew

Completed by Denny Bros, Dumbarton in July 1943 as Merchant Navy Carrier EMPIRE MACANDREW for MOWT and placed under management of Hain S.S. Co. Sold to McCowen and Gross Ltd in 1947 and renamed DERRYHEEN. Bought by Lyle Shipping in 1951 and renamed CAPE GRAFTON only to be disposed of in 1963 to Pat

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Bretwalda,
She was sold in 1968 to Pomos Shipping Co.,Ltd.,Cypriot flag remaining under same management before being sold to Chinese mainland breakers.Arrived Hsinkiang 4.10.1970.
Regards,
Bob
 

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
bretwalda
Date added
View count
332
Comment count
2
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top