Ships Nostalgia banner
Cardigan

Cardigan

CARDIGAN

Built by Ropner and Son, Stockton on Tees and launched for Cardigan SS Co. Ltd., Cardiff on 29 May 1907. She was a 4295 ton triple expansion steam merchant with a service speed of 10 knots.
In 1915 she was purchased by N. D. Lykiardopulo and renamed Athanasios and is shown as such in this
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
Stuart Smith
Date added
View count
265
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top