Her name is actually KATERINA A. An interesting vessel, she was built by Kieler Howaldtswerke in 1956 for the Lyras Bros Group. In 1977 she was sold and renamed Nireus who traded her until they converted into a bulk cement handling ship. For most of the next ten years she was used in stationary roles but in 1991 reverted to active service. She was sold once again in 1999 and renamed Katerina A under which name she sailed until being broken up at the end of 2006 at Alang. There is a much more detailed article on her in Ships in Focus Record 36 written by Nigel Jones and paul Boot.