Built by A. Stephen & Sons Ltd. (yard No.504) Glasgow, and launched on 27/1/1925, completed and delivered on 12/6/25. Propulsion: Two quadruple expansion 4 Cyl. engines of 13000 ihp driving twin screws giving a speed of 16 knots. Engines by the builder. Requisitioned by the Admiralty on 30/8/39 for service as an armed merchant cruiser, and converted by her builders. Her aft funnel was removed and seven 6" and two 3" guns were fitted. Returned to her owners on 10/4/44 and reconditioned in London by R & H Green & Silly Weir Ltd. Sold on 15/4/53 to British Iron & Steel Corp.(salvage) Ltd, for demolition and allocated to W.H. Arnott Young & Co. Dalmuir.