Ships Nostalgia banner
CITY OF COLOMBO

CITY OF COLOMBO

CITY OF COLOMBO - down bound the Welland Canal below Lock 3 in June of 1977 bound for Capetown via Las Palmas. She was completed in 1956 by Barclay, Curle & Co of Glasgow. 1977 - Benmhor. March of 1979 demolished at Kaohsiung.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
steve hinchliffe
Date added
View count
354
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top