Ships Nostalgia banner
City of Coventry at Napier

City of Coventry at Napier

Taken at Napier, c.1962, with those famous, unmistakeable cliffs of Bluff Hill. Apologies for poor quality of negative--too much adrenalin, cheap Brownie camera.
City of Coventry
Built: 1949 Swan, Hunter and Wigham Richardson, Wallsend
Tonnage: 7,568grt
1967: Sold to Austin Nav.Corp, Liberia, r/n Ingrid
1969: Sold to Outerocean Nav.Corp, Keelung, r/n Annie
1970: Broken up at Kaosiung.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
Brent Chambers
Date added
View count
292
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top