Ships Nostalgia banner
Clyde Envoy

Clyde Envoy

BP Tanker Co Ltd
BP Clyde Tanker Co Ltd
29.6.1953; Launched by Wm Doxford & Sons Ltd, Sunderland (Yard No 798), for the British Tanker Co Ltd 12.1953; Completed. 1958; Transferred to the BP Clyde Tanker Co Ltd, and renamed CLYDE ENVOY. 1963; Reverted to the BP Tanker Co Ltd, and BRITISH ENVOY.4.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Tankers
Added by
aj hawker
Date added
View count
153
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top