Ships Nostalgia banner
Clyde Guardian

Clyde Guardian

BP Tanker Co Ltd
BP Clyde Tanker Co Ltd
29.5.1953; Launched by Lithgows Ltd, Port Glasgow (Yard No 1078) for the British Tanker Co Ltd. 11.1953;Completed. 1958; Transferd to BP Clyde Tanker Co Ltd, and renamed CLYDE GUARDIAN; 1963 reverted back to BP Tanker Co Ltd and British Guardian; 26.1.1962 Arr
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Tankers
Added by
aj hawker
Date added
View count
236
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top