Ships Nostalgia banner
COLLINGWOOD

COLLINGWOOD

Mersey, 14 August 1956.

1906: Built as COLLINGWOOD
1957: Sank in R. Mersey April 20th after collision with BITTERN; later refloated and towed to Passage West to be broken up, arriving 20 July 1957.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Dredgers/Tugs/Harbour Craft
Added by
Petroc
Date added
View count
200
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top