Ships Nostalgia banner
Eastern Gulf

Eastern Gulf

Afran Transport (Gulf Oil) tanker Eastern Gulf in floating dock at Palermo. Built at the Chantiers et Ateliers de Saint Nazaire yard in 1956 she was 37,000 deadweight tons. In 1967 she, along with several similar ships, was sold to the Vlasov Group and renamed Alioth, and later Alsharkiah under th
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Tankers
Added by
Dave Edge
Date added
View count
217
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top