Ships Nostalgia banner
Empire Salvage

Empire Salvage

EMPIRE SALVAGE

Built by Rotterdam Droogd Maats NV., Holland as Papendrecht and launched in 1940 as a 10,594 ton motor vessel.
She was taken over by the German Navy soon after completion and used as a navy supply ship named Lothringen. On 15 June 1941 she was captured by HMS Dunedin and after being
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Tankers
Added by
Stuart Smith
Date added
View count
309
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top